JEXPO 2019 Application Form is released on 29th January 2019. The JEXPO exam is organized by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. It is held to offer admission to the various diploma courses in engineering/technology/architecture. These diploma courses are offered by the polytechnic colleges/institution located in West Bengal. This exam is a state level polytechnic exam. The details of the exam and qualifications are as follows-:
|Application Form||29th January 2019|
|Form Submission Last Date||6th March 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||3rd April 2019|
|Exam Date||28th April 2019|
|Result/Merit List Publish||3rd June 2019|
|Counselling Starts||1st week of June 2019|
Age Criteria: Candidates should not be born after 1 July 2004.Upper Age Limit: There is no upper age limit to apply
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have passed Secondary (Madhyamik) or its equivalent examination from the recognized board.
- Subjects: He/she should have Qualified the above exam with English, Physical Science/Science and Mathematics subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Passed the qualifying examination with minimum 35% marks (no rounding up) in aggregate.
- Appearing Candidates are also eligible
- JEXPO EXAM Pattern-: Papers: The examination will be held in two papers, i.e. Mathematics (Paper 1) and Physics & Chemistry (Paper 2).
- Mode: The examination will be organized through offline mode.
- Duration: The exam duration will be two hours for each paper.
- Number of Questions: In the examination, a total 100 multiple choice type question will be asked.
- Total Marks: The examination will be of 100 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, one mark will be given to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer, from the marks obtained for correct answers.