The National Power Training Institute a power systems training institute is under the Ministry of Power govt of India announces the Job oriented Training Programmes for the following courses-:
- For Graduate Engineer: Duration 26 weeks Post Graduate Diploma course in Transmission and Distribution systems
- For Diploma Engineers: Duration 26 Post Diploma course in Transmission and distribution systems.
The National Power Training Institute Course-: These are job oriented Post Graduate Engineer Programme and Post Diploma Engineer Programme for those who desire to make a career in the power sector of India.
On successful completion of this course, the Graduate Engineers and Diploma Engineers will find immense opportunities for employment in Indin Power sector.
Placement-: many of previous batch trainees are employed with reputed organization like Sterlite Grid, Bajaj Electrical, Wind World India Ltd, Arcadis Toshiba Transmission and Distribution,Adani Power, Suzlon.
- PDC: on successful completion of the PD course the trainee will get ample on campus as well as off campus opportunities to work in the core power sector.
- 26 Weeks Post Graduate Diploma course in Transmission and Distribution systems- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent in electrical or electrical and electronics or Power Engineering
- Fee-: 1,45,000+18% GST, and RS.27000 hostel room charges for residential candidates and canteen charges will be as per actual
- 26 Weeks Post Diploma Course in Transmission and Distribution systems
- Eligibility-: Diploma in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Fee-: Rs. 80,000+18% GST,Rs.18000 hostel charges
The issue of form and Prospectus 8 March
Last Date for receiving the application 29.04.2019
Display of merit list in website 30.04.2019 at 5:00 pm
Commencement of the course 15.05.2019
How to Apply-: Download the application from the official website www.nptibanglore.in and www.npi.gov.in/npti_psti_banglore and send it as directed in the application along with a crossed DD of Rs,500 in favour of PSTI, Banglore for Post Graduate Diploma Course
For Post Diploma Course-: Download the application from the official website and send it as directed in the application along with a crossed DD of Rs.200 in favour of PSTI Bangalore