COMEDK UGET Exam for engineering and dental courses COMEDK’s Under Graduate Entrance Test is organized for admission to Engineering Courses and Dental courses.
This entrance is organized for admission to Engineering Courses in COMEDK member institutions.
COMEDK Tentative Schedule
|Application Form opening date
|Availability of Mock Test Online
|The first week of February
|Last Date to fill Application
|Online Form Correction
|Last week of April
|Admit Card Availability
|Publication of Provisional Answer Key
|The second week of May
|Publication of Final Answer Key
|Third week of May
|Last week of May
|Counselling Starts from
What is COMEDK
Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering Colleges Association (KUPECA) which has more than 150 Engineering colleges in Karnataka have joined together.
They have entrusted COMEDK with the responsibility of conducting the entrance examination and seat selection process based on a single common entrance test followed by centralized counselling to students seeking admissions in their member institutions so as to ensure fair and merit-based admissions as envisaged in the above judgments.
The UGET test will be Computer Based which will be conducted on An Indian basis across the country to facilitate the students to appear in the test closer to their homes and is aimed at minimizing the cost of travel and other logistics
Application Fee :
Application fee of Rs.1300 + GST & Convenience charges.
Payment Mode :
The application fee can be paid by the applicants through a debit/credit card or net banking method.
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria
- Applying students must be citizens of India.
For UG Engineering Course:
- Qualifying Exam: You have passed 12th level/ 2nd PUC from a recognized Central or State Board or University.
- Qualifying Subjects: have passed the 12th level with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English as mandatory subjects.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must have secured 45% marks (40% for ST/SC/OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in the 12th level.
For UG Architecture Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Students must have passed 12th level/ 2nd PUC/10+3 Diploma from a recognized Central or State Board or University.
- Qualifying Subjects: Candidates in the qualifying exam must have passed the exam with Mathematics as a necessary subject along with other subjects.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates in the qualifying exam must have passed with 50% marks (40% for ST/SC/OBC candidates of Karnataka State).
- NATA Scores: Students must have qualified for NATA to secure the cut-off.