INI CET 2024 Application Form has been released on 15th September 2023 for January session.2024. AIIMS New Delhi conducts this exam for admission to PG Medical courses such as MD/MS/M.Ch/DM. The INI CET is conducted two times in year i.e., July and January session. Exam Date has also been announced.
INI CET stands for Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test. The qualifying candidates in this INI CET exam will offer admission into top most institutions such as AIIMS, JIPMER, NIHMANS and PGIMER.
INI CET 2024 Overview
|Exam Name||INI CET|
|Exam Organized by||All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi|
|Participating institutes||AIIMS, JIPMER, PGIMER, NIMHAN, SCTIMST Trivendrum|
|No of Sessions||Twice– January & July|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Courses Offered||MD/ MS/ DM/ M.Ch/ MDS (6 years)|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Exam Mode||Online mode (CBT)|
INI CET 2024 Schedule
|Application submission’s last date||5-Oct|
|Status of Registration and Basic information and last date of correction of rejected Images||6-7 Oct|
|Final Status of Accepted Registration and Basic information||8-Oct|
|Generation of Examination Unique Code||27 Sept to 13 Oct|
|Date(s) of checking status of Completion of application form & Last date of submission of required documents||17-18 Oct|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||30-Oct|
Note- The OCI candidates who have completed their basic registration are required to make a new fresh basic registration for January 2024 Session, previous registration of OCI category candidates will not be accepted.
Check this also
Tentative Schedule for July Session (For MD/ MS – 6 yrs):
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Online Application||1st week of March 2024|
|Application form Last date of submission||4th week of March 2024|
|Last date of submission of required documents||2nd week of April 2024|
|Release of Admit Card||1st week of May 2024|
|Examination Date||19th May 2024|
|Result Declaration||25th May 2024|
|Counselling Starts||June 2024|
- The application fee can only made through online mode only.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net banking, UPI and Paytm payment gateways for transaction of fee.
The application fee details
|For General/ OBC candidates||Rs. 4000/-|
|For SC/ ST candidates||Rs. 3200/-|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD)||Exempted from application fee|
How to Apply for INI CET 2024
- Candidate must visit the website of INI CET
- Click on the “New Candidates” link on the homepage.
- Fill the application form with basic details.
- After registration, login into the application form.
- Fill the details as name, parent name, date of birth, and other details.
- Upload the scanned documents in the given specification.
- Pay the amount of online application fee.
- Submit the application form and keep it safe for later usage.
INI CET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the INI CET 2024 Eligibility Criteria given below before filling the form:
- Nationality: Candidates of Indian nationals, Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)/ NRI, foreign national will be able to apply for the exam.
- To appear in the entrance exam, foreign candidates will not be required to nominated by the Government.
- Qualifying Marks: In the qualifying degree applicants must have scored minimum aggregate of 55% marks (50% for reserved category candidates or foreign nationals).
- Qualification: The candidate must possess MBBS degree for MD/MS/M.Ch and BDS degree for MDS courses of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India and must have completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating Internship/Practical training
Note: Those applicants who have completed the required period of 12 months mandatory rotating internship/practical training on or before 31st December, 2023 will be eligible to admission for PG courses at PGIMER Chandigarh.
INI CET 2024 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check out the given INI CET 2024 Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- Medium: Language is English medium only.
- Duration: Total 180 minutes to solve the MD/MS paper.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) asked in the exam.
- Total Questions: For MDS paper total 90 questions will be asked and 200 questions in Md/ MS exam.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and 1/3 marks will be deducted for each incorrect response.
Check subject wise questions distribution table below:
|Subjects||No. of questions|
|Aptitude & Logical Thinking||10|
Documents required during Admission
Certificate submitted at the time of admission The candidates recommended for Counseling on the basis of results of the Entrance Examination/Written Test must submit attested copies of the following documents in the manner prescribed below at the time of joining.
Admit Card issued by AIIMS.
Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd Professional Examinations.
MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate.
Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the
Candidate will be completing the internship by 31stJuly2023.
Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI/State Medical or Dental Council.
The Candidate should also bring the following certificate, if applicable:
a) SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority and should be in English or Hindi in language. Community should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
b) OBC/EWS Certificate issued by the competent authority for central Govt. jobs/for admission in Central Govt. College/Institute. The sub‐caste should tally with the Central List of OBC/EWS. OBC/EWS Candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer. OBC/EWS certificate must be in the Central Govt. Format as prescribed in the prospectus. c) Physical Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board as mentioned in the prospectus