Jadavpur University PhD Programme. JU offers courses from UG, PG and PhD levels. You can apply for M.Phil and PhD courses through online mode. The application form is made available online.
Normally the selection process is done twice a year
- May – June
- December – January
Jadavpur PhD Eligibility Criteria
All applicants must have complete results of a 2-Year MA/ M.Sc/M.E or equivalent degree from any university/institute recognized by the UGC.
Applicants who have obtained an M.A/M.Sc/M.E or equivalent degree of less than two (2) years’ duration, must have completed at least a total of five (5) years (M.A and M.Sc)/ of six (6) years (M.E) of undergraduate and postgraduate study in a recognized university/institute.
Jadavpur PhD Application is open for the following programme
The application form is available for
- PhD Industrial Pollution Control Engg.,
- School of Bioscience & Engineering,
- School of Education Technology,
- School of Environmental Studies,
- School of International Relations and Strategic Studies,
- School of Languages & Linguistics,
- School of Laser Science & Engineering,
- School of Materials Science & Nanotechnology,
- School of Mobile Computing & Communication,
- School of Natural Products Studies,
- School of Nuclear Studies & Application,
- School of Oceanographic Studies,
- School of Water Resources Engineering, and Dept. of Adult, Continuing Education & Extension
Application Fee- Rs.500 You can pay online through SBI Collect System using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
You can visit them through this link https://jadavpuruniversity.in/
The application form can be submitted through speed post may submit the scanned copy of the signed forms along with the testimonials to the email ID email@example.com after submission of the application fees. University shall not be liable for any kind of postal delay.
Global Change Programme
Jadavpur University has the Global Change Programme (GCP-JU) which was established at Jadavpur University as an interdisciplinary research platform. Research at GCP-JU focuses on ‘global change’ – anthropogenic interference with the earth system and its impact on human societies, economies, ecologies etc.,
It works with several Ministries under the Government of India including the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (Formerly, Ministry of Environment and Forests), Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation. GCP-JU collaborates with various governmental and non-governmental institutions, industries and academia to organize seminars, training programmes and workshops that stimulate intellectual dialogue, facilitate policy-making and add significantly to the existing knowledge on global change.
|PhD in Science|
|Life Science and Bio-Technology|