BCA Eligibility and Career Opportunities
A lot of students after science apply for NEET and JEE and not everyone makes it for it but what other option is available for Science students after 12?
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) is one such course they can go for it. BCA is a three-year undergraduate degree programme for candidates wishing to explore the world of Computer languages.
It is one of the popular career options to get started with a career in Information Technology, the course gives you an insight into the world of computers and their applications.
The duration of the course is 3 years and divided into 6 semesters. It comprises the subjects like database, networking, data structure, and core programming languages like ‘C’ and ‘java’. This course provides a lot of opportunities for students who are interested in the computer field and wants to work in the IT sector as a programmer or software developer.
A degree in BCA is taken at par with a B.Tech/B.E. Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology. The degree helps interested students in setting up a sound academic base for an advanced career in Computer Applications
Digital Marketing Services
- Digital Marketing Company in Delhi
- Social Media Marketing Companies in Delhi
- bulk sms service provider
- bulk sms reseller in India
- promotional sms
- transactional sms price
- WordPress Development Company in Delhi
- SEO packages in Delhi
- SMO packages
- ppc packages in Delhi
- artificial intelligence course in Delhi
Eligibility for BCA Course
To pursue a BCA programme, one need not have Physics, Chemistry and Maths as subjects in Class 12th. In fact, candidates who have pursued Arts or Commerce in class XII can also join the course.
- Candidate has passed class 12th or senior secondary examination with at least 50% marks including English.
- The minimum age limit is 17 years and the maximum age varies between 22-25 years.
- The students are generally admitted on the basis of personal interviews and written examinations conducted by various institutes/universities.
- Some institutes/universities admit students on a merit basis.
- The merit is prepared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the qualifying examination (12th).
Admission in BCA
Admission in BCA is provided through an entrance test conducted by AIMA UGAT (National level) and CET of the states.
This test is conducted for admission in various undergraduate courses like BBA, BCA, BHM, B. Com, Integrated MBA (IMBA), B. Sc (IT) etc. Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) score provides admission to candidates in various participating universities /colleges /institutions. Candidates can go through this article for details regarding UGAT 2020 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, application form, preparation tips etc
- System Engineer
- Software Tester
- Junior Programmer
- Web Developer
- System Administrator
- Software Developer
- Related Post: After 12th Courses and Career Opportunities