IAM Rajasthan Recruitment 2024
IAM Rajasthan Recruitment 2024 To give boost to the skill development programs in the field of animal husbandry in the state, the Institute of Animal Husbandry Management (IAM) objective to increase the income of farmers/animal husbandry and improve various aspects of livestock like food, housing, milk production, health, nutrition and management.
IAM Rajasthan Recruitment 2024 It is proposed to open a Livestock Service Center at every tehsil level to create awareness at the rural level about fodder management, primary veterinary care, maintenance management and to provide and provide information about purchase and sale of high quality products related to livestock to the farmers. For this, the institute invites online applications for online examination from eligible candidates for various posts.
IAM Rajasthan Recruitment 2024 Vacancy OVERVIEW
|Number of Posts
|Centre Management Officer
|Skill Management Officer
|Center management assistant)
|12 passed or its equivalent
|(Skill management assistant)
|12 passed or its equivalent
|10 Passed or its equivalent
IAM Rajasthan Recruitment 2024 Application Schedule
|Application form last date
|2/17/2024 till 5.30 PM
|Application Payment last date
|17 Feb 24 till 5.30 PM
Mode of Applying– Online
How to Apply for IAM Rajasthan Recruitment 2024
Phone number and Email ID are important. All the communication will be done on the given id.
Visit the official website of IAM Rajasthan i.e https://www.pashupalanprabandhan.com/onlinerequirment/
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab
- Select the post you want to apply for
- Fill the online application form
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the application form
Document Required for IAM Rajasthan Recruitment 2024
- Photo: Passport-sized recent photograph.
- Signature: Scanned image of your signature.
- Educational certificates: Original and attested copies of your 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduation certificates and mark sheets.
- Experience certificates: If applicable, original and attested copies of experience certificates from previous employers.
- Category certificate: If applicable, original and attested copy of your category certificate (e.g., SC/ST/OBC).
- Domicile certificate: Original and attested copy of your domicile certificate.
- Age proof: Original and attested copy of your age proof document like voter ID card, Aadhar card, etc.
The result will be sent to candidates email ID after the 24 Hours of completion of examination
All application received before the last date will be scrutinzed
The contract letter will be sent through email to the candidates who will be successful in the online examination.
The contract can be sent on the Rs.100 stamp paper which must be notarized to the Organization address before the given date.
It is important to note that candidates who send the contract letter on Rs.100 it is to be notarized by Notary will be called for interview.
Here are some additional points
- The exam will be objective type, consisting of multiple choice questions.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The exam will be conducted in Hindi and English.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before attempting the exam.
|Day to Day Science
Part 1 will have 60 multiple choice questions respectively, each question will carry 1 mark
One mark will be given for each correct answer. There is no negative marking for wrong answer. So candidate must attempt all the question.
Candidates have to secure at least 45 % marks to clear the exam
Interview carries 40 Marks and candidates have to secure at least 18 Marks
IAM Rajasthan Recruitment 2024 Syllabus
|General information related to animal husbandry · Animal Control and System Management · Skill Development
|पर्यावाची शब्द · समास, समास के भेद, विग्रह और सामासिक पद की रचना ·मुहावरे · विपरीतार्थक शब्द (विलोम शब्द) · शब्द शुद्धि · वाक्यांश के लिए सार्थक शब्द
|Time and Distance · Percent · Profit loss · Average · Simplification · Ratio
|Coding & Decoding · Number Series · Blood relations · Direction sense test · Analogy
|National and State Level
|Human disease · Metal and non-metal · Acids, bases and salts · Composition of blood · States of Matter
|Basic principle of Computer
|Input and output devices · MS-Office · Computer abbreviations · History of computers