IIMC Registration Date extended – IIMC 2020 Application Form is extended till 23rd September 2020. The exam will be conducted on 18th October 2020.NTA will conduct the exam.
This exam is conducted for admissions under a post-graduate diploma in journalism in seven languages including English. IIMC (Indian Institute of Mass Communication) conduct its entrance exam for offering education, training and research in the field of mass communication. The admissions will be offered in the institution & its affiliated campuses. It is a university-level entrance exam organised every year by the IIMC.
Important-:The candidates can take the admission test remotely from their home or a place of their choice. They need to have a desktop or laptop computer with a good internet connection.
|Last date of application form||23rd September 2020|
· The fee for general category will be INR 1000/- & for reserved category will be INR 750/-
· Candidates have to pay the fee in Online mode.
· For an online fee, the candidate will pay the fee through credit card/debit card/net banking.
· Nationality: A citizen of India.
· The NRI applicants will not require appearing for the written exam.
· NRI/NRIs sponsored candidates who will wish to apply for both non-NRI & NRI categories will have to submit separate application form for each category.
· Applicants born on or after 1st August 1995 or later are eligible for IIMC 2020.
· Relaxation of 5 years will be given to reserved category or physically handicapped candidates.
· Relaxation of 3 years will be given to OBC candidates.
· Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized board/university.
· Candidates appearing for UG degrees will also be eligible.
IIMC Registration Date extended – The exam pattern for IIMC Entrance 2020 will be as follow:
· Mode: The mode of the exam will be offline mode.
· Duration: 2 hours for IIMC entrance 2020.
· Type of Questions: The descriptive type of questions.
· Medium: The medium of the question paper will depend upon the program selected by the candidate.
· Marks: The maximum marks one will be able to score will be 85 marks.
The 2020-21 academic session is tentatively scheduled to begin in the second week of November. The classes for the first semester for all PG Diploma courses will be held in online mode.