CAT 2020 Registration: The registration for the CAT application has been extended till 23rd September 2020.
The notification has already been released. Common Admission Test (CAT) is a national-level exam organized by IIMs on a rotational basis every year. The entrance is conducted to offer admission into management programmes in various colleges and institutions situated in India.
A number of private and government management institutions provide admission into MBA programmes through CAT scores.
Exam Dates-: 29 November 2020 Sunday
Admit Card-: 28 October 5.00 pm onwards
It is important for the applicants to pay the application fee before the last date through online mode.
Online payment modes available are debit/credit cards/net banking/wallet or cash cards.
CAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
· Qualifying Exam: A candidate has passed his/her Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
· Minimum Marks: minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. For candidates belonging to ST/SC/PWD category must have passed with a minimum of 45% marks.
· Age Criteria: No lower or upper age limit is prescribed for appearing in the CAT exam.
· Candidates who possess an equivalent exam degree recognized by MHRD, Government of India (including AMICE of the Institution of Civil Engineers) are also eligible.
· Appearing candidates: Candidates appearing in the final year of their Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent can also apply.
· Exam Mode and Date: CAT 2020 exam will be conducted in two sessions through online (CBT) mode.
· Number and Type of Questions: The total of 100 questions. The questions will be of objective and subjective type.
· Total Marks: The exam will be of total 300 marks.
· Time Duration: Time allotted 180 minutes to complete the paper.
· Marking Scheme: For every correct response, 3 marks will be given. -1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.