ISI 2020 Admit Card was released on 1st September 2020. The exam is going to be held on 20th September 2020. The admission procedure was revised.
It is to be noted that the interviews will not be conducted for admission into all UG & PG courses (excluding JRF). ISI (Indian Statistical Institute) organizes this national-level entrance exam once in a year to offer the opportunity to the candidates to get admission in various UG and PG courses. Admission will be offered in the B.Math (Hons.), B.Stat (Hons.), M.Stat, M.Math, MS (QE), MS (QMS), M.Tech and other programmes. Candidates are required to qualify for the entrance test to get admission to various campuses located in Delhi, Tezpur, Chennai and Bengaluru. Students can also apply for admission to M.Tech through GATE Scores.
B.Math (Hons.), B. Stat (Hons.), M. Math, M. Stat, MS (QE), MS (LIS), MS (QMS), M. Tech (CS), M. Tech (QROR), M. Tech (CRS) etc.
|Issue of Admit Card||1st September 2020|
|ISI Exam Date||20th September 2020|
|Result Declaration||September/ October 2020|
ISI 2020 Exam Pattern
The entrance exam pattern of ISI 2020 will vary for various courses.
Exam Mode: The entrance exam will be conducted through offline mode.
- Question Type: Questions in the test will be of a multiple-choice type and descriptive type. The questions will vary for various courses.
- Sections: Question The paper will be divided into two sections – A and B.
- Total Time: Two hours of time will be given for each section.
- Total Marks: Question The paper will be of total 100 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.