KEA PGCET 2023 Exam Dates revised- Karnataka Education Authority has revised the exam dates looking at the some university level exam is not over as yet.
The new dates for the entrance exam are 23 and 24 September 2023.
For ME/M.Tech/M. Arch is 23 September
For MCA/MBA is 24 September
Karnataka Examination Authority has released the application for admission in PG courses MBA/MCA/M.E/ MTech /M. Arch both part-time and full-time courses for the academic year 2023-24.
KEA hold various undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma and lateral entry exams every year.
The Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2023 is conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority
GATE Admission- The PGCET 2023 is not mandatory for GATE-qualified candidates. It is important to remember that gate-qualified candidates from the Engineering and Technology discipline can be admitted to various M.Tech programmes under VTU Belgaum. It is mandatory for the candidate to enter The candidate with a valid GATE score should compulsorily enter the application online to become eligible for admission to ME/ MTech/M Arch courses.
Note- SC/ST/OBC reservation eligibility criteria are applicable only to those who become eligible as Karnataka candidates.
Non-Karnataka candidates can apply to those seats which are surrendered by the management if any, for admission to MBA/MCA courses. The non-Karnataka candidates will not be eligible for reservation.
If they have scored the required minimum 50% or above, fixed for General Merit as per the qualifying criteria then only then are eligible to register for admission through KEA or for any other seats in the state of Karnataka.
It is to be noted SC/ST/OBC eligibility criteria are applicable for Karnataka SC/ST/OBC candidates only.
The candidate must obtain at least 50 % mark, 45% for SC/ST and Category I of Karnataka candidates. If the qualifying marks are assigned in terms of Grades i.e., CGPA/SGPA, ascertain the grade point awarded in the qualifying exam is equal to or more than the required qualifying percentage of Marks.
|Application Last Date||17-Aug|
|Application Fee payment last Date||19 Aug By 6 PM|
|General Candidates||Rs. 650|
|ME/Mtech/M.Arch||Type A courses at VTU,UVCE,UBDTCE||9-Sep||2.30-4.30 PM||100|
|MBA||First Year||10-Sep||2.30-4.30 PM||100|
|MCA||First Year||10-Sep||10.30 AM-12.30PM||100|
- Qualification: A bachelor’s degree or equivalent exam from a recognized university.
- Marks: 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/ Category-I of Karnataka candidates).
- Appearing Candidate: Appearing in the final exam in the year 2023 will also be eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Graduation exam from a recognized university or institution.
- Subject: Subjects in graduation Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science or Computer Application as one of the optional subjects.
- Marks: 50% marks in graduation degree (45% marks for SC/ ST/ Category-I of Karnataka candidates).
M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Arch
- Qualification: A bachelor’s degree in B.Tech/ M.Sc. from a recognized university/ institution.
- Score: A valid GATE Score.
- Marks: The minimum score a candidate must obtain will be 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST/ Category-I of Karnataka candidates).
Entrance Exam Pattern