MBA (HR) Human Resource Management has been a challenging task for years. It is an art to manage Human Resource Management and is such a programme that deals with company resources to run the company.
The role of HR starts from hiring a good match for the said post, company internal communication, judging the productivity of the employee, conducting disciplinary action, conducting training and development programmes, maintaining employee records .maintaining company culture, respond to employee culture.
MBA HR is a 2-year postgraduate program that can be pursued right after graduation. The role of HR is demanded both in the private and Govt. sectors.
Candidates can take admission to this course through an entrance test that is mentioned below-:
MBA HR Entrance Test
Some universities conduct their own entrance exam as HPU MAT, LPU-NEST, LPU CET, OJEE, KMAT, APICET, TSICET
You can choose various options to pursue MBA HR as full-time, part-time, Executive MBA, One year PG, or Online
Full-Time MBA HR Human Resource Management
Candidates can pursue MBA HR as a full-time professional degree course from any recognized institution. Admission is offered through an entrance test. Some of the entrance tests are mentioned above or candidates can take the university-level entrance test.
Executive MBA in HR
The candidate can pursue an Executive MBA HR is generally pursued by working professionals who are looking to improve/further their skills in the domain of human resource management.
Most of the institutes offer this programme in PGP for executives MBA but it is important to note that the institute must have affiliation with recognized universities.
One Year PG Diploma in HR
Working professionals who do not wish to leave their jobs to pursue MBA can go for these courses There are multiple top MBA in HR colleges in India offering one-year HR courses, the top ones being IIM Ahmedabad’s MBA-PGPX, IIM Shillong, and Amity University.
MBA HR Part-time course
This is for candidates who do not want to pursue the full-time MBA course, so they can pursue it as the classes are held at weekends. Most of the top institutes both private and public domains offer this course. IIMs are not behind they also offer the part-time course.
Requirement for Part-Time MBA
You should graduate with 50 per cent marks. Some top-level institutes take candidates according to entrance exam scores like CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, NMAT, and GMAT.
Some universities offer admission on a merit basis.
There is not much difference in the curriculum for a part-time MBA. For working professionals part-time MBA programmes are excellent, even students also pursue them. They offer collaborations and might communicate directly with other experts.
MBA in HR Online
- Most of the MBA Institutes in India have started online MBA in HR courses, including the IIMs and other private B schools.
- Online MBA in HR Courses are conducted online and offer a course curriculum according to your time schedule.
For pursuing any PG degree course you should have a UG degree
- You should be a graduate in any stream with aggregate marks of 50% or an equivalent CGPA score from any recognized University / College
- 5% relaxation is granted to students who are from the SC/ ST/ PWD background.
- Appearing candidates in their final year can also apply for the course, however, their admission will be subject to changes depending on their final results.
SHRM ( Society for Human Resource Management)
- Candidates who had completed or pursued or are working in HR should also consider taking the SHRM membership for honing their skills while working. SHRM also offer a certificate course in HR. The SHRM certificate is recognized and valued by employers across the globe in all industries as society states