The CAT result was announced this month, not surprising the engineers have grabbed the top position. It has become a trend for the past few years. Out of 11 candidates who scored 100 percentile, all are BE/ B Tech students. Keeping the past years’ data in mind, the result does not come as a surprise.
As you are aware that CAT 2018 Result was declared on January 5, 2019. Here are some key CAT Toppers trends for CAT 2018. The highlight of the CAT result is as follows:
- Engineer students secured 100 per cent, 11 students in CAT 2018. Rounak Majumdar & Swapnil Suman are two of them.
- A total of 21 candidates have scored an overall 99.99 %. Out of 21, 19 candidates from engineering or technology background.
- Out of 2,09,405 candidates who took CAT 2018, 1,36,075 were male students and 73326 were girls
- Seven students from Maharashtra have secured 100 %, while two from West Bengal, and one each from Karnataka and Bihar.
- Twin brothers and IIT Delhi students have both secured 99.9 percentile!