NEET 2024 Exam date notification. NTA has released the NEET 2024 exam date notification. NTA will conduct this exam 5 May 2024 for admission to 1,00,000 plus MBBS seats all across India.
NEET 2024 Overview
|Exam||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test|
|Standard||National Standard Exam|
|Courses||MBBS, BDS, Nursing, AYUSH|
|Exam Date||5th May 2024|
|Duration||3 hours and 20 Minutes|
NEET UG is conducted in these languages: English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu
|BVSC & AH||603|
NEET 2024 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
MBBS and BDS
Candidate must complete 17 years of age at the time of admission
The candidate will complete that age on or before 31 December of the year of his/her admission to the first-year Undergraduate Medical Course.
The upper age limit for NEET (UG) is 25 years as of the date of examination with a relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC-NCL category and PwBD Candidates.
NEET 2024 UG Educational Qualification
- The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination, equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years of study.
- Subjects-Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology includes practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- The candidates who have passed the 10+2 level with Biology as an additional subject will also be eligible for MBBS Entrance Examination
- Sc. Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Biotechnology and further that he/ she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination.
- Marks obtained in Mathematics are not to be considered for eligibility for admission to Undergraduate Medical Courses.
- Percentage-General/EWS 50 % marks including Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology
- SC/ST/Other Backward Class(NLC)- 40 % marks including Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology.
Who is not eligible to appear in NEET UG 2024?
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 from Open School or as private candidates shall not be eligible to appear for the ‘National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test’. Furthermore, a study of Biology/Biotechnology as an Additional Subject at the 10+2 level also shall not be permissible.
NEET UG 2024 Application Fee
|General Ews/OB-NCL||Rs. 1400|