COMMON RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR CLERKS in Banks
The IBPS has re-opened the window for application for Clerk Exam from today i.e., 23/10/2020, the last date to submit the application is 06/11/2020.
Last date for Editing of application details and printing of application is 06/11/2020.
The online date to deposit the application fee is 23/10/2020 to 06/11/2020
IBPS Clerical exam 2020 – The IBPS the recruiting agency for bank personnel is going to recruit Clerks in participating banks.
The Application process starts from 02.09.2020
Last Date of Application Submission 23.09.2020
Details of the Recruitment Process
- The tentative dates for Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates 02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) 02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020
- Call letter download for Pre-Exam Training 17.11.2020 onwards
Conduct of Pre-Exam Training 23.11.2020 to 28.11.2020
- The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary 18.11.2020
- Online Examination – Preliminary 05.12.2020, 12.12.2020 and 13.12.2020
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary 31.12.2020 Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main 12.01.2021 Online Examination – Main 24.01.2021 Provisional Allotment 01.04.2021
Nationality / Citizenship:
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerical Exam 2020
A candidate must be either –
- A Citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Age (As of 01.09.2020): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years.
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1992 and not later than 01.09.2000 (both dates inclusive)
Educational Qualifications for IBPS Clerical Exam 2020:
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India
- or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
It is to remember that the online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the upcoming Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2020 & January 2021.
It is important to note that any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerks -X).
- This clerical examination will be conducted in two-tier
- the online examination will be held in two phases,
- Online Preliminary and Online Main.
- Candidates who will qualify for the Online Preliminary Examination and be shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination.
Depending on the vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2021-22 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc.
The validity for CRP Clerks-X will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2022 with or without giving any notice.
Role of IBPS
IBPS is an autonomous body, it has received a mandate from the organizations to conduct the recruitment process as mentioned above, once a year. IBPS will make arrangements for conducting an online Preliminary examination, declare the result of the online Preliminary examination and inform the shortlisted candidates about the online Main examination.
The prospective candidates will have to apply to IBPS after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and provisional allotment, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank